cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So disappointing for Bloomingdales Amex!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

So disappointing for Bloomingdales Amex!!!

I just called the customer service to check the CL of the Bloomingdales Amex. It told me the CL of the card is $2KSmiley Surprised.  I was so disappointed Smiley Sadwhen I hard that. Hopefully, I will get CLI after six months.

Ron.

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: So disappointing for Bloomingdales Amex!!!

It's a beginning and not a totally bad one.

Message 2 of 66
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 66
Ron1
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

I'd be disappointed too. 

Sorry Ron

That's ok. I remember my Macys Amex started out at $4K. I hope it will grow.Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 4 of 66
CharlesSu
New Contributor

Mine Delta Amex was 1K.....

I was shocked when I see the credit limit....

guess that's the lowest record among all applicants....

Citi Forward: 3K Banana Card: 3K Amex Gold Delta: 3K
Chase Freedom: 4.5K Chase Marriott Premier: 12K Chase Sapphire Preferred: 12K Chase United Explorer: 19K

Credit Score: 734(EX) 755(TU) as of March 2014
Message 5 of 66
enharu
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I just called the customer service to check the CL of the Bloomingdales Amex. It told me the CL of the card is $2KSmiley Surprised.  I was so disappointed Smiley Sadwhen I hard that. Hopefully, I will get CLI after six months.

Ron.

did it cost you a HP to upgrade?

I just called anyhow for the fun of it, and was told it shouldn't require a HP. It has to be manually reviewed though, so I am still awaiting for a decision.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 66
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CharlesSu wrote:

Mine Delta Amex was 1K.....

I was shocked when I see the credit limit....

guess that's the lowest record among all applicants....

Sorry to hear it.  Don't be disappointing.You can ask for CLI after six months.

Ron.

Message 7 of 66
Ron1
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

I just called anyhow for the fun of it, and was told it shouldn't require a HP. It has to be manually reviewed though, so I am still awaiting for a decision.

I haven't checked yet. I just pulled MPM earlier today and I couldn't see both EXP and EQ. They had problems pulling both reports. By the way, they told me it took a whole billing cycle for the upgrade. It didn't. It showed up Bloomingdale Amex earlier this morning.

Ron.

Message 8 of 66
enharu
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

I haven't checked yet. I just pulled MPM earlier today and I couldn't see both EXP and EQ. They had problems pulling both reports. By the way, they told me it took a whole billing cycle for the upgrade. It didn't. It showed up Bloomingdale Amex earlier this morning.

Ron.

i just called their backdoor number just to make sure.

talked to an analyst, and he said a HP is required (for me at least).

So now I'm on hold waiting to talk to customer service to cancel the upgrade request....

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 9 of 66
Ron1
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

i just called their backdoor number just to make sure.

talked to an analyst, and he said a HP is required (for me at least).

So now I'm on hold waiting to talk to customer service to cancel the upgrade request....

Yes, it required HP for Amex upgrade. They pulled HP from EXP for Macys Amex many years ago.

Ron.

Message 10 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.