cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So disappointing for Bloomingdales Amex!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: So disappointing for Bloomingdales Amex!!!

@sandman2435 wrote:
I just called the credit dept..And just found out that its 2 diff credit lines..8K for the amex and $1500.00 for the store

Congrats!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 41 of 66
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@ Ron1 .it cost me 2 HP'sSmiley Mad

Message 42 of 66
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Ron1 ,Im done apping for 2013 and no app's for 2014..I have more than enough credit..Im up to 450K in avaliable credit lol..But Im very wise and pay in fullSmiley Happy

Message 43 of 66
enharu
Super Contributor

Thanks Ron!

@finstar, they said it was mailed out on Sunday. Not sure how, but whatever....

I probably will get it next Monday or Tuesday, I think. Even if it takes longer I don't mind I suppose. I don't have anything planned for that card.

Right now I'm more concerned about my CR and my upcoming Amex app. I tried asking discover for a SP CLI last week and was denied. Just got the letter today, and the first reason stated I opened too many recent accounts (6 in past 3 months, 2 auto and 4 cards), and my loan balances were too high compared to amount borrowed (first 2 statements for my BMW and Lexus, so the loan amount is around 90% of amount borrowed...)

Just means I got to lay low for few more months now I suppose.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 44 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:
Thanks Ron!

@FinStar, they said it was mailed out on Sunday. Not sure how, but whatever....

I probably will get it next Monday or Tuesday, I think. Even if it takes longer I don't mind I suppose. I don't have anything planned for that card.

Right now I'm more concerned about my CR and my upcoming Amex app. I tried asking discover for a SP CLI last week and was denied. Just got the letter today, and the first reason stated I opened too many recent accounts (6 in past 3 months, 2 auto and 4 cards), and my loan balances were too high compared to amount borrowed (first 2 statements for my BMW and Lexus, so the loan amount is around 90% of amount borrowed...)

Oh, do tell... which AMEX are you going for?  Are you planning this for end of January?  Hopefully, it can still be doable given the recent enharu credit activities Smiley Very Happy

Message 45 of 66
enharu
Super Contributor

Most likely I'm gonna apply for the SPG. I know things are not looking good at all new accounts wise, so I'm making all my cards except discover report 0 balance. Also made a 30k payment for my BMW to bring down the loan balance, but there's a security hold on the payment. Hopefully it will make it in time by the statement cut date.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 46 of 66
Ron1
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@ Ron1 .it cost me 2 HP'sSmiley Mad

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad It cost me 5 HP to get the store card 2 years ago.

Ron.

Message 47 of 66
Ron1
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Thanks Ron!

@FinStar, they said it was mailed out on Sunday. Not sure how, but whatever....

I haven't recieved the card yet. It was still showing my store card last 4 number with Amex icon.

Ron.

Message 48 of 66
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:
Most likely I'm gonna apply for the SPG. I know things are not looking good at all new accounts wise, so I'm making all my cards except discover report 0 balance. Also made a 30k payment for my BMW to bring down the loan balance, but there's a security hold on the payment. Hopefully it will make it in time by the statement cut date.

Well, I will keep my fingers crossed that you land the SPG for sure.

Message 49 of 66
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@enharu wrote:

Well, I will keep my fingers crossed that you land the SPG for sure.

Good luck enharu!

Message 50 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.