So guess who just got FR'ed!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: So guess who just got FR'ed!

@ilovelisa wrote:
09Lexie wrote:
Exactly.

I hope for your sake Barclays will not get to thinking about an AA.
I just thought about that, that Barclays will most likely be the next to drop me, but I only have a $1250 limit, it's not like it's my only card and has a $20,000 limit.

I know we have talked about your need to app- you have worked hard to get the cards you have/limits too. What I am trying to say, until you control that app addiction you might get CLD's from your other cc's

I agree with the other poster regarding usage/sd. IMO - The amount of inq's are your biggest problem.
Message 21 of 105
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

I think this FR may send me to the garden, just because it does have me thinking what my other CCC's may think or do to my accounts.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 22 of 105
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ilovelisa wrote:

I think this FR may send me to the garden, just because it does have me thinking what my other CCC's may think or do to my accounts.

Yes, please go straight to the garden and no matter how bad the itch is stay there for at least 1 year.

Message 23 of 105
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@ilovelisa wrote:

Yes, please go straight to the garden and no matter how bad the itch is stay there for at least 1 year.

Welcome to the Garden ilovelisa!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 105
nagisa
New Contributor

How sensitive are AMEX to new cards? Since applying for my BCP (about 5 months ago), I've done a 3x CLI and got 3 new cards and I'd hate to be FR'd (a lot of my income is foreign sourced and as a non resident I am not required to declare that to IRS).

Still nowhere near 82 inquiries tho... that's insane. Apart from the inquiries for those new cards, my report is clean of inquiries.

PNC Points Visa $3.3k (5/09), Amex PRG NPSP (9/10), Amex BCP $19.7k (10/12), Chase Amazon $4.8k (10/12), Citi Forward $7.5k (11/12), Chase Southwest RR Premier $8k (3/13), Discover it $4.3k (11/13), Citi Double Cash $18k (PC'd 9/16 from AA Executive 7/15), Chase CSR $12.2k (9/16)
Message 25 of 105
myjourney
Super Contributor

Is that 82 over a 2 year period?

I have reserved a chair, stiff drink and a paid membership program in the garden for you. Join us 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 26 of 105
Tran92
Regular Contributor

Going to the garden when your so close to a 100 inq? Lol jk
TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 27 of 105
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

I thought my 12 was bad. I feel like I havent earned my spot in the garden lol

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 28 of 105
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

82 inquiries and no usage, what did you expect from AMEX? I'm sorry but that's an irresponsible number on one report in a two year period. There is no way to sugarcoat this one. Stay in the garden and use your existing credit responsibly.

-End of tuff-luv post.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 105
p-
Valued Contributor

ilovelisa wrote:Yes, I will proudly say "I, Ilovelisa have 82 or more inquiries on experian." haha

That would do it.

Message 30 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.