Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So guess who just got FR'ed!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: So guess who just got FR'ed!

@myjourney wrote:

Hold your head up and wish for the best and I still have the drink waiting on you in the garden... and it won't affect your scores Lol

Unless there is a Drap Spree.......Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 91 of 105
jritch
New Contributor

Whoa just read through this thread.

Message 92 of 105
myjourney
Super Contributor

LS Lol lets hope not 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 93 of 105
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Should I REALLY worry about what these other companies might do? I always PIF and pay on time, charge a little on each card each month, and have a 674 EQ. But with all these inquiries. I realize Barclays is 99% going to be shut down.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 94 of 105
myjourney
Super Contributor

No use in worrying ...Let it go and continue to us what you have wisely IMO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 95 of 105
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jritch wrote:

Whoa just read through this thread.

W.......T.........H is that! LMAO!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 96 of 105
Johnny_Favorite
Regular Contributor

Nobody else is boggled that Capital One approved her with 82 inquiries? That in itself is nuts considering I originally got denied for 5 inquiries.

Lol.

I have to say any time I read a thread where people go nuts with things like 82 inquiries it is like some kind of awe comes over me. Almost like when you read a good story about a bank robbery. I believe it's called the Cleomedes Effect. Cleomedes was some ancient Greek wrestler/gladiator type who, in a fit of rage, went to some temple and punched the pillars out. He ran to hide inside of a chest of some type and when the soldiers opened it, he was gone, vanished. The greeks went on to say that the Gods were pleased with people who did great things and so Cleomedes was elevated to the status of a god.

I think Ilovelisa may pretty much be among Zeus and Apollo before long.

Message 97 of 105
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

@Johnny_Favorite wrote:

Nobody else is boggled that Capital One approved her with 82 inquiries? That in itself is nuts considering I originally got denied for 5 inquiries.

Lol.

I have to say any time I read a thread where people go nuts with things like 82 inquiries it is like some kind of awe comes over me. Almost like when you read a good story about a bank robbery. I believe it's called the Cleomedes Effect. Cleomedes was some ancient Greek wrestler/gladiator type who, in a fit of rage, went to some temple and punched the pillars out. He ran to hide inside of a chest of some type and when the soldiers opened it, he was gone, vanished. The greeks went on to say that the Gods were pleased with people who did great things and so Cleomedes was elevated to the status of a god.

I myself was surprised at Cap 1, especially since they gave me a 5000 CL when the Min on the Venture is 3000.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 98 of 105
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

@Johnny_Favorite wrote:

Yes, I am very much so. Not gonna lie.

Message 99 of 105
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

@Johnny_Favorite wrote:

Lol.

@ROTFL @ Cleomedes story...thats what you call "Going All In"

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 100 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.