Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So new Amex Plat came today..Disapoint :(

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: So new Amex Plat came today.Disappoint :(

I remember back then my Plat came in a nice package. I know the replacement cards come in a regular envelope.

So the CSP is a regular envelope?

Message 31 of 35
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I remember back then my Plat came in a nice package. I know the replacement cards come in a regular envelope.

I honestly don't remember the CSP being sent in anything particularly special. The JPM Ritz Carlton card on the other hand came in some very nice packaging.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 32 of 35
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: So new Amex Plat came today..Disapoint :(

@

@Repo-ed wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:
I think all plat cards get expedited automatically.

My PRG was expedited 2-day, depsite the approval screen stating 7-10.

Mine too. I wonder if its based on prior year spend?

My business amex was expedited overnight and the PRG came the next day along with a replacement zync I had ordered.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 33 of 35
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

I honestly don't remember the CSP being sent in anything particularly special. The JPM Ritz Carlton card on the other hand came in some very nice packaging.

Just got my CSP today and it was just in a regular envelope.

And maybe it's just me, but when I got the card I can't see what all the metal fuss is about!  But we'll see....  Just spent the $3K, so hopefully the bonus points will post this month.

Message 34 of 35
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Just got my CSP today and it was just in a regular envelope.

And maybe it's just me, but when I got the card I can't see what all the metal fuss is about!  But we'll see....  Just spent the $3K, so hopefully the bonus points will post this month.

It's for people who want to feel special and like they're a "baller". At the end of the day all cards require money behind them to pay the charges incurred.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.