Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So now GE Capital is pulling EX in CO?

tag
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

So now GE Capital is pulling EX in CO?

Two friends of mine have applied for GE Store cards (specifically the TJ Max Store Card) and have gotten a hard pull on their Experian Report not Transunion (as GE used to pull here in Colorado for new accounts)  I was thinking on applying for the Amazon Store card but now they're starting to pull EX in this area....there's no way i would give up a HP for a store card....I just don't know why all banks and many CUs (except Discover who pulls EQ) want to pull EX here in CO... 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

Re: So now GE Capital is pulling EX in CO?

GE pulled EX for my Old Navy card a few months ago for me and they also pulled from EX on my wife's Walmart app. We're in SC, but just goes to show that they are frequenting EX more often.

Message 2 of 4
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

They pulled EX for Lenscrafters CC(GE) and I live in southern california. Hopefully they keep it the same and continue to stick with TU. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 4
Phizzle
New Contributor

EX for eBay MC back in Sept, 2012 for me here in VA. I was somewhat surprised as well considering all of the info posted showing they trend towards TU.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.