cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what did you buy with your shiny new cards?

tag
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: So what did you buy with your shiny new cards?

Bose Bluetooth  soundlink headphones and speaker, and a Beats pill for my daughter. On my NFCU nRewards Visa.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing too exciting. Got a new phone on Ebay awhile ago with Discover but planned to purchase it with or without a cc. Now its mostly new business expenses in the last week using Freedom/Discover/BCE depending on the purchase as I've decided the 9-5 grind doesnt quite work for me Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 17
Gornet
Frequent Contributor

I bought my mom chanel sandals
An iPad mini for my cousin. Went shopping at gucci, Louis, and RL for my other cousins and bought a heck ton of cologne and perfume at Macy's.
PRG NPSL - Reserve 4.5k - Delta Gold 6.5k - Ritz 6.8k - CSP 5k
My Credit story
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My less than week old Amex BCP has seen a heavy share of usage. $300 in car parts, new replacement wristwatch, a lot of Christmas presents, renewed AAA membership, a new pair of throwing tomahawks for myself...yeah, I have really weird spending habits. Amex is gonna love me. All in all about $1600 in less than a week. Hope they don't spook easily...I'm definitely getting that $250 bonus back.

Message 14 of 17
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

American Express:

Spring Break 2015 Trip to Duke University (Son accepted - EA!!)

Flight Seattle to Raleigh - Hotel at Duke - Amtrak Raleigh to DC - Hotel at DC (Obama and family stayed here until the White House was ready) - Flight DC to Seattle!....PRICELESS! Smiley Happy

Have a Very Blessed Christmas to ALL!

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bought myself a macbook-pro with my PRG.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the new AMEX: A lot of clothes and food from the mall! 

On the new Discover It: About $500 of Best Buy store shoppin' (Beats, Lifeproof cases, gift cards, etc)! 

Waiting to see when I am going to get that nice $150 sign-up cash back bonus from Discover, hehe. 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.