Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So..what's up with Experian?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So..what's up with Experian?

@Anonymous wrote:

i get experian, what the "i don't get it" was in response to was the previous posts complaining about CJ.  i don't see this as a CJ problem but an EX problem, hence the title of the post.

My take on the issue......is that it's both Crowns & Experians...but that's just me.

King

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good point, but I have to ask:

Is it as easy to open an account with Kay as it is with CJ? They were doing wonders for my credit score until this mess happened! Does anyone know of another place like this that can help with folks trying to rebuild credit? No one will give us a shot!

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good point, but I have to ask:

Is it as easy to open an account with Kay as it is with CJ?

No, Kay pulls your credit and will deny you if they don't like what they see. I think I remember the don't want to be your first credit line at all, but someone may correct me if I'm wrong.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i get experian, what the "i don't get it" was in response to was the previous posts complaining about CJ.  i don't see this as a CJ problem but an EX problem, hence the title of the post.

My take on the issue......is that it's both Crowns & Experians...but that's just me.

King

I agree. If you look at CJ's website, it's more about credit than about jewelry. The FAQ is exclusively about their credit product. I guess they didn't put enough effort into looking more like a jeweler that also has a store card than like a credit repair company that also sells jewelry. They could have put a bit more effort into that after EQ took an issue with it.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.