Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft pull date for CLI new or old?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soft pull date for CLI new or old?

Ok so I've requested CLI from AMEX and Cap One.  Amex was declined and Cap One was a small $250 increase.  Are all soft pulls based on the last date they pulled data without on there own or do they sometimes initiate a new soft pull when request is made?  Also, is it different if the request is done online vs. using one of the backdoor phone numbers or will it still be reviewed using the same info?

Reason for my questions is that I had a 90 day late listed on my CR that was incorrect and has been removed in the past week.  True ficos were all under 600 and now are at EQ 636, EF 661, TU 655 and the FICO 8's are all just under 700.

Cards: 2 Cap one, 2 chase (Sapphire and Marriott), Amex (delta gold), Credit One Bank.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Soft pull date for CLI new or old?

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok so I've requested CLI from AMEX and Cap One.  Amex was declined and Cap One was a small $250 increase.  Are all soft pulls based on the last date they pulled data without on there own or do they sometimes initiate a new soft pull when request is made?  Also, is it different if the request is done online vs. using one of the backdoor phone numbers or will it still be reviewed using the same info?

Reason for my questions is that I had a 90 day late listed on my CR that was incorrect and has been removed in the past week.  True ficos were all under 600 and now are at EQ 636, EF 661, TU 655 and the FICO 8's are all just under 700.

Cards: 2 Cap one, 2 chase (Sapphire and Marriott), Amex (delta gold), Credit One Bank.

Thanks!

Most CLI requests, if they are SPs, are from old SPs that can be a month or even longer in the past.  It doesn't matter whether you're doing the CLI request online or via phone, they will still be looking at the same info.  With Amex you and CapOne you're looking at 6 months to try again so your reports will have updated well before then.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, thank you for the info!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay, thank you for the info!

You're very welcome.  Good luck on the next attempts.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.