Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft pulls on CR

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Soft pulls on CR

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for soft pulls to show up on CR? Is it immediate like HPs?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Soft pulls on CR

That's a good question ~ I have never checked but I believe they would appear as soon as they pull your CR, much like a hard inquiry.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 9
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks, pizzadude. Smiley Happy

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 9
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

What credit report service shows your soft pulls?

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 4 of 9
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I just pull directly from the CRAs, I don't use a CMS.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 9
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I have EQ Credit Watch Gold, which gives me a daily pull of my EQ report. The full rept shows softs.

USAA's CMS is thru EX, which gives daily pulls for all 3, but does NOT incl softs. However, you can pull an EX CR since the it's through EX.

I'm not sure about TU. I think their CMS limits the # of pulls, and I'm not sure if it's the full CR w/softs or not.

Message 6 of 9
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

Thanks. I have USAA but didn't know that I could pull my EX. Is that through the EX website directly? I'll give it a try in a minute

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 7 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for soft pulls to show up on CR? Is it immediate like HPs?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Should be the same as HP's, immediate.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 9
john398
Senior Contributor

@daisydvm wrote:

Thanks. I have USAA but didn't know that I could pull my EX. Is that through the EX website directly? I'll give it a try in a minute

You have to click the dispute option to view softs on USAA's reports. than it will show you the full experian report for no fee

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.