Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software for CC Management?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Software for CC Management?

I know I saw somewhere on here several people mention the same program that allows management of several CC accounts, like tracking balances,  billing dates, (even being able to arrange payments to be sent out as well i think),  etc... I just can't seem to find it now on here or on google,  It had a wierd name too.   Its on the tip of my tongue lol.. someone please help.. 

I know there are alot of systems out there, this one was just mentioned all over the place and everyone here spoke very highly of it and they said you could even manage a 100 accounts on it if you had too,  and I read up on it a bit  too before losing it.     

In case we all can't find it or if no one knows/uses it,   what are good CC management programs, you would reccomend? that have features to: manage several CC accounts, tracking balances,  billing dates,  and  being able to arrange payments to be sent out as well would be nice, but not absolutely necessary as I have automatic bill-pay available through online banking services.

Thanks a Ton!!   Please help me >.<  lol       -james-

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Software for CC Management?

Mint.com or Quicken for me

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

YNAB - You Need a Budget for me.

Ray

Message 3 of 17
Kay_Cee
Regular Contributor

I use Quicken to track everything but set up my payments through my on-line bill pay with Chase.

Message 4 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Based on a poster's suggestion in here and seeing that it's a top-selling app, I just bought Pageonce yesterday, though haven't tried it yet.

Message 5 of 17
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

I use debttracker @ mdmproofing.com. It's a free excel sheet. Follow his instructions to enable macros and it works really good.
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did set up a profile for Mint.com but since receiving my Amex I've been using their online Money Manager.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

Based on a poster's suggestion in here and seeing that it's a top-selling app, I just bought Pageonce yesterday, though haven't tried it yet.

I use PageOnce, as well.  I like it, very easy to use and great mobile app.  Only downside is it doesn't support some cards that have outside servicing agencies (i.e. Alliant credit card and other CU's using EPSCU).

Message 8 of 17
CorporalCaptain
Valued Member

I just use an Excel sheet that I started from scratch and just have tweaked and tuned over the years.

Works for me and lets me see everything at a glance.

USAA World MasterCard - $14,500
American Express SPG - $20,000
NFCU CashRewards Visa Sig - $20,000
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa - $5,000
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use pageonce AND billminder. They're both great app but I got them on m iPad idk if there available for android.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.