New Contributor
zedekc

Software for CC Management?

I know I saw somewhere on here several people mention the same program that allows management of several CC accounts, like tracking balances,  billing dates, (even being able to arrange payments to be sent out as well i think),  etc... I just can't seem to find it now on here or on google,  It had a wierd name too.   Its on the tip of my tongue lol.. someone please help.. 

I know there are alot of systems out there, this one was just mentioned all over the place and everyone here spoke very highly of it and they said you could even manage a 100 accounts on it if you had too,  and I read up on it a bit  too before losing it.     

In case we all can't find it or if no one knows/uses it,   what are good CC management programs, you would reccomend? that have features to: manage several CC accounts, tracking balances,  billing dates,  and  being able to arrange payments to be sent out as well would be nice, but not absolutely necessary as I have automatic bill-pay available through online banking services.

Thanks a Ton!!   Please help me >.<  lol       -james-

Valued Contributor
Datx

Re: Software for CC Management?

[ Edited ]

Mint.com or Quicken for me

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

Regular Contributor
RayRocks

YNAB - You Need a Budget for me.

Ray

Current Goals:

830 FICO / ** GARDEN ** / Pay off one remaing card.

** Every Card Has a Job and Every Card Does Its Job **
Regular Contributor
Kay_Cee

I use Quicken to track everything but set up my payments through my on-line bill pay with Chase.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Based on a poster's suggestion in here and seeing that it's a top-selling app, I just bought Pageonce yesterday, though haven't tried it yet.

Regular Contributor
Believe1970

I use debttracker @ mdmproofing.com. It's a free excel sheet. Follow his instructions to enable macros and it works really good.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: 0
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
danpass

I did set up a profile for Mint.com but since receiving my Amex I've been using their online Money Manager.

BK to fall off 2/12 - DONE!
myFICO (6-14-11): EX ?, EQ 684, TU 713
FICO (5-17-12): EX: 731
CreditSecure FAKOs (6-14-11): EX 745, EQ 661, TU 654
CreditSecure FAKOs (5-17-12): EX 732, EQ 671, TU 697
Goal: 760 across the board
Frequent Contributor
jausanka

llecs wrote:

Based on a poster's suggestion in here and seeing that it's a top-selling app, I just bought Pageonce yesterday, though haven't tried it yet.

I use PageOnce, as well.  I like it, very easy to use and great mobile app.  Only downside is it doesn't support some cards that have outside servicing agencies (i.e. Alliant credit card and other CU's using EPSCU).

Valued Member
CorporalCaptain

I just use an Excel sheet that I started from scratch and just have tweaked and tuned over the years.

Works for me and lets me see everything at a glance.

Equifax FICO: 811 on 5/3/2013
-----------------------------------------
USAA World MasterCard - $8,000
American Express SPG - $15,000
NFCU CashRewards Visa Sig - $15,000
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa - $5,000
Contributor
New2score

I use pageonce AND billminder. They're both great app but I got them on m iPad idk if there available for android.
My Wallet:

Amex Zync - NPSL
Capital one - Secured $600 (soon to be axed)
Discover More - $1000

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}