isseldor

Some CC success

I've lurked on here a while and thought I'd share my successes.

I did the EO letter to Capital One and was able to change both cards to a rewards card. They increased both limits, not as much as I asked, but still an increase. I found out I was eligible for a NFCU account and was able to get a CC for 7500. My biggest CL CC I've ever had. I'm trying to get my utilizations down and this has helped.

Thanks to everyone who has put this information together. This discussion board is the best!

Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Some CC success

Congrats, I wish I was elgible for Navy...

09Lexie

Frequent Contributor
HYPASS33

Congrats! I think the CU here are scared to give high limits or maybe just to scared to give me one  :smileyvery-happy: Its was one of my first cards with my score being at 600 so I guess i can see why its only 500. I will garden for a while then go talk to them and see what they will do. Seems like Navy is the one to go with if you are eligable .

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

isseldor wrote:

I've lurked on here a while and thought I'd share my successes.

I did the EO letter to Capital One and was able to change both cards to a rewards card. They increased both limits, not as much as I asked, but still an increase. I found out I was eligible for a NFCU account and was able to get a CC for 7500. My biggest CL CC I've ever had. I'm trying to get my utilizations down and this has helped.

Thanks to everyone who has put this information together. This discussion board is the best!

Congrats and welcome to the forum

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+