Did you mean: 

Some Love from GE Credit Solutions

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Some Love from GE Credit Solutions

@Shogun wrote:

Congrats!!!  In 4 months try again!

got mine this month! planning on asking again in feb right after 6 of my inq's age off. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 11 of 15
linux007969
Established Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

Congrats!!!  In 4 months try again!

got mine this month! planning on asking again in feb right after 6 of my inq's age off. 

I have about 18 or 20 inquaries right now and a few may fall off this year but the rest should fall off in by 2014, and i guess GE didn't care one bit.

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 12 of 15
linux007969
Established Contributor

Very strange thing just happened first I called the front door for my Amazon card and got an Amercan rep and asked them for an increase and they very quickly denied me and said a letter would be sent in the mail then a few minutes ago i called Credit Solutions and see if they could help me cuz i had no i dea why i didn't call them in da first place so I called 1-877-379-4936 and got a rep in india again to see if i can increase my Amazon card and they told me that the "minumum credit limit requirement for underwriting on an Amazon account is $1,000 and since mine is at $500 underwriting cannot review my account for an increase"

Has anyone heard this before? Did they lie to me or are they telling me the truth?

on a side note I am not a racest in any way, however I am really surprised that the people in India at Credit Solutons were easy to understand and were able to help me with the 2 increases at least. I still can't belive it that i got some increases!

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 13 of 15
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

If they helped you before with the increases, then they either lied or were missinformed about how to handle your particular issue.

You could try calling them again and see if that gets you somewhere.

Again, congrats for those nice increases. Every step counts Smiley Happy

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 14 of 15
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Sweeeet! good for you!

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.