Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Uncommon card ,what do you have in your wallet

tag
Tanyasf
Established Member

Some Uncommon card ,what do you have in your wallet

Folks ,I know JCB and HSBC credit card in the USare ueseless credit card  .I don't think many pople will applying for them .I anymore uncommon credit card ???? THanks folks 

I'm not an American and i will never be
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Re: Some Uncommon card ,what do you have in your wallet

Amex Phantom

Message 2 of 30
Cageym
Established Contributor

"Amex Phantom" LMAO!

I have the ever elusive Amex Unicorn

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 3 of 30
Ron1
Super Contributor

Diners Club Charge Card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 4 of 30
mxp114
Valued Contributor

HSBC issues very useful cards like the HSBC Premier World MasterCard. JCB isn't really useless, it is accepted at merchants that accept Discover.

Message 5 of 30
Open123
Super Contributor

@Tanyasf wrote:

Folks ,I know JCB and HSBC credit card in the USare ueseless credit card  .I don't think many pople will applying for them .I anymore uncommon credit card ???? THanks folks 

The JCB Murakai card offers 3% cashback (after reaching approx $5K spend) with no annual fee and is "accepted" in all places which takes Discover.  But, I've found this acceptance is seemless only about 90% of the time.

For cashback, 3% is the higest I've ever seen with no annual fee.

Message 6 of 30
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I don't think a lot of people have Smile Generation Financial...

Mine has a $6,250 limit :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 30
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Tanyasf wrote:

Regarding your headline question about uncommon cards in one's wallet...I have a 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa (they were very popular on forums in years past due to low interest rates), they were among the first of my more prime cards and have been generous with their CLI for a regional bank.  I also have an IberiaBank Select Visa, another low interest card that's good for BT but their underwriting to get the card can be difficult.  I guess the Merrill Lynch cards could also be considered uncommon.  JP Morgan Select is also not very common.  I tend to like the quirky cards with interesting benefits!  Smiley Happy

And as you can see in my signature, I also have a Unicorn and a Phantom ! !

Message 8 of 30
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I app'ed for the clear before cutoff...they didn't love me enough... I'm still happy with my unicorn though, and he has lettuce to keep him company. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 30
Tanyasf
Established Member

For my understanding .hsbc no more longer issue normal credit card .however then have three permie
I'm not an American and i will never be
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.