Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some good sign up bonuses are out there

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Some good sign up bonuses are out there

Check out the Marriott link in my signature....wow...wish I wasn't gardening

Anybody else see any really good offers out there?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
krushin84

Re: Some good sign up bonuses are out there

Been looking for a good bonus/ good card combo.
Message 2 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@krushin84 wrote:
Been looking for a good bonus/ good card combo.

Chase checking with their freedom and sapphire preferred cards make a good combo. Also, US Bank platinum/gold checking package with their Cash+ and flexperks travel card make a good combo.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 14
flowfaster
Established Contributor

The Barclays NFL $400 offer is floating around again. Also the Chase southwest is up to 60,000 miles.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 4 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:
The Barclays NFL $400 offer is floating around again. Also the Chase southwest is up to 60,000 miles.

Found this southwest offer.

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/southwest/parking

50k after $2k spend
then 1pt/$1 balance transfer up to 10k

Is there a better one?

Message 5 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

HHonors AMEX is offering 65k right now

https://www262.americanexpress.com/apisites/microsite/apply/hilton-hhonors-card/71-1000-198?returnUr...

Message 6 of 14
krushin84

Need a good rewards cArd. I want to use my points towards credit statements.
Message 7 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

The US Bank package I mentioned would be the best then. You will get cash from the Cash+ and travel (or half value statement credits) from the Flexperks.

Message 8 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

As long as your income and credit are excellent, you will be able to qualify.

Message 9 of 14
distantarray
Established Contributor

i like the hilton honors surpass by amex cause discounted priority pass is included in their annual fee. 

Earn 6 Hilton HHonorsTM Bonus Points for every dollar of eligible purchases: at U.S. stand-alone supermarkets, at select major drugstores, on gasoline at U.S. stand-alone gas stations, for U.S. wireless and home telephone, cable TV and satellite TV service. You will receive 3 HHonorsTM Bonus Points for each dollar of other eligible purchases.6

also you get extra points for normal everyday spending although those points don't add up exactly to 1 to 1 but it sounds nice lol  with $20,000 spending could equal 185,000 points through normal spending habits. 

if you only want a sole hotel card and don't care about anything else this is pretty nice.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.