Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some through about what cc is better

tag
Tanyasf
Established Member

Some through about what cc is better

Hello ,Everyone .I have some though about some card i', intersting but i won't apply any of them ,I just want to hear what you guy think about 

1.barclaycard: tend to be very sintly limit and hight APR and hard to get CIL notorious them likely to review your account ,if you had new cc afterward form Backaycard in the six months  .Yoru account closed be closed and the reward could be gone .

2. USAA Credit card (Not full meber ) If you are not USAA full meber ,You can only apply three card ,One of VISA reward card but is not really rewarding .Mostly give as little as $0.012 per $1 sepnt .But i heard they are very generous about their credit limit .T If there is no way to become a full meber .Then you don't have much choice for USAA 

3.  Located  CU .I live in SF ,SO SF frie union would be a best choice in the area  .them offer low APR but i don't know if them are  genrous about credit limit .Is USAA always give hight limits ?

I won't apply any card in the next 12 months .but i still want to know  Located credit Union > USAA>Barclaycard ????

I'm not an American and i will never be
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
hayabusa

Re: Some through about what cc is better

question is why do you even want those cards? what does your credit profile look like? cause there are much better reward cards out there, and there are also much better credit cards in general, or ones with better APR.

Message 2 of 23
Tanyasf
Established Member

would give some example ??? 

Message 3 of 23
BellaBuckie
Established Member

well not entittled to uusa..but if you want a low APR ....Barclay Ring or Cap 1 MC Prestige ..no frils tho but lower APR

Staying in the garden.. at least till Dec 2013 ?
EQ/myfico/689,
TU/CK 687,Walmart 712
EX/CS 739
Message 4 of 23
Tanyasf
Established Member

Thanks Folks ,But I heard CAp 1 and Bar both very sintgy about cl ,will them offer low apr ???/Ho even i alway paid in full each moths ......

Message 5 of 23
hayabusa

@Tanyasf wrote:

would give some example ??? 

Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP)

Chase Freedom

Chase Ink

Amex Starwood

Amex Blue Cash Preferred

Citi Forward

US Bank Cash+

For rewards and cash back

and 

Navy Federal Platinum for low apr and great limits

DCU Platinum etc etc

Message 6 of 23
phoenix_one
Contributor

However, you need to have a good score, few to none derogatories and few inquiries for those cards mentioned above.

Without knowing where do you stand creditwise, its hard point you in the right direction.

Starting Score: 660 - 2010
Current Score: Experian 758, Equifax 767, TransUnion 754
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 23
BellaBuckie
Established Member

Barclay ring is starting at  8 % and the  Cap 1 Prestige is at  10.99 -18.99...not top of the line visa/ mc but  WTHECK Smiley Happy

Staying in the garden.. at least till Dec 2013 ?
EQ/myfico/689,
TU/CK 687,Walmart 712
EX/CS 739
Message 8 of 23
Tanyasf
Established Member

Thanks for your word ,Boss .The CSP is my final goal and is why i choice don't apply any card in the next 12 months 

Message 9 of 23
Tanyasf
Established Member

I've read a lot review by them .seem like CSP can kill  Barlycard in anyway 

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.