Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone please tell me to stop

tag
masseye
Contributor

Someone please tell me to stop

ok... I feel as though  I need to apply for more cards...in the last few weeks I have apped and been approved for

Amex Zync

Discover More-3k

Chase Freedom-5k

Please someone tell me to stop...this stuff is so addicting.....I know its killing my AAOA...and I need to buy my house at the end of 2011.........please smack my hands!

I want to close out my subprime cards-hooters, orchard bank and luckily for Cap One that just increased my 4oo limit to 2500 without me asking.......I do want to close out BOA as they CLD back in August from 1k to 5oo bucks.....said that I had a missed payment with another credit card back in 2004...bs&*&*&........

Thanks Myfico......

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Someone please tell me to stop

Congrats!!!!! Now stop apping!!!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know I heard Citi Forward is a great card and would go nicely with your collection....nah nah, j/k, stop applying ! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

only close the account if there is af.  if not leave them open.  and if you are going to be buying a house you need to stop with all the inquiries.  if you have enough credit just work on keeping your utilization to a 10% max and pay your bills on thime every month.  you shall have no problem with your home.  after that if you wanna scratch the itch again apply again.

Message 4 of 24
masseye
Contributor

Citi forward huh......how prime is that card?

lol

Message 5 of 24
masseye
Contributor

thanks Eden- thats what I need right now is tough love........

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh it's definitely prime. The best cash back card for restruants and movies. I'm such a bad influence, I know!

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

But listen to eden and save your inqs!

Message 8 of 24
masseye
Contributor

damn it....I mean damet----you are a bad influence. 

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

no prob im in the same boat as you.  but i have some negative info on my report so im a little behind the gun.  but ive had good luck getting a few deleted paid the others now waiting for the fall off this year.  but i will be buying a house end of this year or next year and i will have no inq in 12 months just to try and look as good as possible

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.