Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone send the ERT now!!!!

tag
pinoyscorpion951
New Contributor

Re: Someone send the ERT now!!!!

@subsnao wrote:

Congrats on the approval! Back to the garden, stat!

On the techie side, be careful with the 802.11ac. The thing most people don't know is that 802.11ac only runs on the 5GHz spectrum, not like 802.11n and its predecessors that can run on 2.4GHz (the normal operating frequency range) or 5GHz. So if you don't have a 5GHz router, your wireless won't work. Just a friendly heads up

Thank you for the heads up, I was not aware of that. I have an Apple Airport Extreme router circa 2012. I'm hoping 

Apple products play well together. If not, I see Apple has released a new Airport Extreme that supports 802.11ac.

Message 11 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Me either. The detailed escape was very entertaining too

All garbage cans are being removed from the garden and a compose area is being steup as we speak .......LMBO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 14 of 16
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I'm supposed to be gardening but reading about  all these approvals on here lately is giving me an itchy trigger finger. Just like the old TV series...Eight Is enough-LOL (CC's for me that is). I had to do all I could not to accept the Credit One pre-approval I was offered. Thankfully it expired yesterday. BTW-Congrats!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 15 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

I'm supposed to be gardening but reading about  all these approvals on here lately is giving me an itchy trigger finger. Just like the old TV series...Eight Is enough-LOL (CC's for me that is). I had to do all I could not to accept the Credit One pre-approval I was offered. Thankfully it expired yesterday. BTW-Congrats!

Back to the garden ASAP Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.