Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone talk me out of it!!

tag
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

Re: Someone talk me out of it!!

Chase Freedom, Discover IT, Chase Slate, Duck Card, Dcu Plat Rewards, VS, JCrew, Walmart, Buckle, Dillard's, Macy's, Express..I think that's it..
**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Message 11 of 16
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Yeah that's 12 alright. I'm kind of eye-balling a DCU memebership myself, but am not too crazy about the idea of taking an HP to join. The CSP is on my list for next Spring-maybe.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 12 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 13 of 16
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

@Credithorder I think DCU is only worth it if you are intending on getting a loan from them..Their auto loans have awesome rates..I just bought a house with my wife this past year with a 3.75% APR and I don't think I could ever beat that. I only kept the membership because they instantly approved me for a $6,000 Plat Rewards Visa before I knew you had to be a member. If not for that I wouldn't have applied for membership. 

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
Message 14 of 16
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

@Lexie- Will you be my credit mentor? lol..You have given me a lot of advice in my short time on the fourms and I trust what you have to say...NO apping for either card for me!

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
Message 15 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Credit Mentor, that's funny. I'm sure you can learn from a lot of the members on myFICO.

If you can always ask my opinion. Smiley Wink
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.