Established Contributor

Someone tie me down please..

So hard being in the garden!!! Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Someone tie me down please..

You're in the garden for a reason.  Stick to your plan; you will be better off for it.

Message 2 of 26
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

Tell me about it...no baddies to fight.  I got a clean report and I am struggling to take it for a spin Smiley Frustrated

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 3 of 26
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

And I spelled garden wrong too lol. 

Message 4 of 26
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Lol If you're gardening til March, you can make it! Good luck holding out. It can be very hard. Smiley Frustrated When do your inqs start falling off?

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 5 of 26
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

Lol If you're gardening til March, you can make it! Good luck holding out. It can be very hard. Smiley Frustrated When do your inqs start falling off?

First inquiry of 2013 was in February; last was in August. All of the inquiries by March will be 6 months+ old. 

Message 6 of 26
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

The first of the year is almost here.  The rest of the time will pass quickly.  Hang tough!

Message 7 of 26
enharu
Super Contributor

Its best to just avoid this forums temporarily when you are on the verge of falling out of the garden when you shouldn't. It helps to take your mind off credit cards and divert your attention elsewhere.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 8 of 26
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Its best to just avoid this forums temporarily when you are on the verge of falling out of the garden when you shouldn't. It helps to take your mind off credit cards and divert your attention elsewhere.

I don't log on all the time. 

Message 9 of 26
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@enharu wrote:

+1

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.