cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something interesting/weird happened. ( AMEX auto CLI ?!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Something interesting/weird happened. ( AMEX auto CLI ?!)

Yea...I kno😳 I feel good about 1% util. Though...I see your point 2...later this yr. I may start doing that too😃😆😃🎆🎇🎆
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Take it and be happy...I suppose. Banks are in the business to encourage you to buy buy buy. That's how I see it. There's nothing happy about debt at all.

@Anonymous wrote:

In my mind it's a trap to get you to spend, hopefully more than you usually would if you had to spend real cash.

Stop trolling.

Message 12 of 15
NichelleN
Established Contributor

What an awesome increase! Congratulations!

More than enough credit.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So far I think I've provided the best hypothetical answer while everyone else congratulated him. As the person says, loaning money out is like playing the stock market. The bank hopes they will find someone that will spend just enough money to pay interest, someone that will buy something just a tad bit above their means. In other words, what I am saying is the CL can give a person a false sense purchasing power. That's how I intrepret it when bank gives high CL. I mean come on, the other banker wrote that he witnessed a customer who had an annual income of $25,000 but had $150,000 in credit spread acrossed 28+ cards. There's no way in the world this person could support this type of credit or reason to have it.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

-Totoro88-....PIF all cards 😐 though;

Sounds like he/she got everything under control...and he/she gave sound advice; am I missing something 😵here?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.