cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time

Established Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time

Congrats on your Approval.

Message 11 of 30
Established Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time


SunriseEarth wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

I feel a little better about my day now Smiley Tongue

 

Congratulations!

You're approved for the Sony Card from Capital One®. Your temporary card number will
automatically appear as a payment option at checkout.
 
Your Account SummaryAccount Terms
  • Credit Limit:$750.00
  • Purchase APR: 0% intro APR until October 2014; after that, 24.9% variable APR
  • Transfer APR: 24.9% variable APR

Congrats!   BTW, you're making me very tempted to apply.   LOL


Are you planning to apply? 

I suggest you to apply soon before the offer gets down. 

It's not really that worth while to miss this one time offer. Also, As a datapoint when I shopped on sony website (Not sure) like 6 Months before, they only had like 50$ statement credit.. So this might be a limited time offerSmiley Surprised

Message 12 of 30
Moderator

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time


newUser0 wrote:

SunriseEarth wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

I feel a little better about my day now Smiley Tongue

 

Congratulations!

You're approved for the Sony Card from Capital One®. Your temporary card number will
automatically appear as a payment option at checkout.
 
Your Account SummaryAccount Terms
  • Credit Limit:$750.00
  • Purchase APR: 0% intro APR until October 2014; after that, 24.9% variable APR
  • Transfer APR: 24.9% variable APR

Congrats!   BTW, you're making me very tempted to apply.   LOL


Are you planning to apply? 

I suggest you to apply soon before the offer gets down. 

It's not really that worth while to miss this one time offer. Also, As a datapoint when I shopped on sony website (Not sure) like 6 Months before, they only had like 50$ statement credit.. So this might be a limited time offerSmiley Surprised


It's very very tempting.  I do need to replace a bad VISA and my approval odds probably aren't too bad.  Of course, there is the issue of two Cap 1 COs that are still reporting on my CRs.   One is due to update to a "settled" status very soon, however and I was hoping to press Cap 1 for GW.   Why can't they put an expiration date on this offer?!?!



Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 791 (TU08, 10/26/17)
Sam's Club MC $25000 | Marvel MC $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 | AMEX BCE $20400 | Discover IT $20000 | Macy's Store $20000 | Cap 1 QS WMC $17250 | BoA BBR #1 $17200 | JCP $15000 | Citi DC $12600 | Freedom VS $12000 | BofA BBR #2 $11800 | Disney VS $11500 | Care Credit MC $11200 | Cash+ VS $10500 | CashForward WMC $10000 | Barclay Rewards WMC $10000 | WCU Visa $10000 | Amazon Store $8000 | Blispay $7500 | Sony Card $4250 | Target MC $4000 | Costco Anywhere $3200 | ~~Gardening Since 11/2/17
Message 13 of 30
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time

I'd only get this if it could be PC'ed to a Quicksilver later...

TU: 768 | EQ: 769 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 9/3/16
AAoA: 2y 11m
Lowest limit: Citi Double Cash MasterCard - $14,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,000
Available credit: $177,100 (6 cards)
Message 14 of 30
Epic Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time


SunriseEarth wrote:

newUser0 wrote:

SunriseEarth wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

I feel a little better about my day now Smiley Tongue

 

Congratulations!

You're approved for the Sony Card from Capital One®. Your temporary card number will
automatically appear as a payment option at checkout.
 
Your Account SummaryAccount Terms
  • Credit Limit:$750.00
  • Purchase APR: 0% intro APR until October 2014; after that, 24.9% variable APR
  • Transfer APR: 24.9% variable APR

Congrats!   BTW, you're making me very tempted to apply.   LOL


Are you planning to apply? 

I suggest you to apply soon before the offer gets down. 

It's not really that worth while to miss this one time offer. Also, As a datapoint when I shopped on sony website (Not sure) like 6 Months before, they only had like 50$ statement credit.. So this might be a limited time offerSmiley Surprised


It's very very tempting.  I do need to replace a bad VISA and my approval odds probably aren't too bad.  Of course, there is the issue of two Cap 1 COs that are still reporting on my CRs.   One is due to update to a "settled" status very soon, however and I was hoping to press Cap 1 for GW.   Why can't they put an expiration date on this offer?!?!


don't apply if your cap1 reporting is not updated settled.

Message 15 of 30
Regular Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time

Read another thread stating that Cap1 doesn't  PC co-branded cards.


FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 16 of 30
Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time

200$ is so tempting, but now I'm at 10 cards and I should go no further!

 

I hate to ask, but what is PC? I see this term everywhere! and I know it means something along the lines of changing a cc into another cc, but what does PC stand for?

1. WFCU Visa (2,000) 2. Chase Freedom (1,500) 3. Chase Amazon (300) 4. Chase Sapphire non-preferred (5,000) 5. Discover IT (3,500) 6. Capital One Quicksilver (3,000) 7. Citibank Dividend (4,300) 8. AMEX Costco True Earnings (5,000) 9. Barclaycard Arrival w/ AF (3,000) 10. Target REDcard (2,700) 11. Amex Blue Cash Everyday (10,000)
Message 17 of 30
Epic Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time


slweal87 wrote:

200$ is so tempting, but now I'm at 10 cards and I should go no further!

 

I hate to ask, but what is PC? I see this term everywhere! and I know it means something along the lines of changing a cc into another cc, but what does PC stand for?


PC = Product Change

Message 18 of 30
Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time

Thank you kindly!

 

200$ is half a PS4... if you can find a PS4 for 400$

1. WFCU Visa (2,000) 2. Chase Freedom (1,500) 3. Chase Amazon (300) 4. Chase Sapphire non-preferred (5,000) 5. Discover IT (3,500) 6. Capital One Quicksilver (3,000) 7. Citibank Dividend (4,300) 8. AMEX Costco True Earnings (5,000) 9. Barclaycard Arrival w/ AF (3,000) 10. Target REDcard (2,700) 11. Amex Blue Cash Everyday (10,000)
Message 19 of 30
Valued Contributor

Re: Sony Reward Card Offer for a Limited Time

i have a cap one quicksilver just closed my secured....any idea if this card is bk friendly like other cap one products?

Message 20 of 30