cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier APPROVAL!!!

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier APPROVAL!!!

Congrats RROSS, what was your util at overall?
Message 11 of 15
rross
New Contributor

Util was 23%

Message 12 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@ogbo0006 wrote:

I have been rebuilding my credit since 11/2012.  I am proud to report that I was approved for a Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier credit card with a $5000 credit limit.  This is by far my highest credit limit and I was truly surprised that I would even gain approval for this card given my current credit score but I have been getting mulitple offers to apply for this card for the last 2 months so I decided to give it a shot.  Now that I have this card and am part of the Chase family I plan to garden for the next year and let my Credit Score improve!

CONGRATS!!!!

I'm interested in this card as well, but no app until 2015!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 15
ogbo0006
Established Member

When I applied for this Southwest credit card my EQ score was 620.  I do not know what my TQ or my EX scores were.  Chase pulled all 3 credit bureaus.  Currently I haven't had any lates in 7 months, I had one public record (unpaid credit card) from 2011 that has since been paid in full.  For my credit profile I have a home mortgage, about 25k in student loans that are currently deferred, a Capital One Cash Rewards CC with a CL of $2000, First Premier Bank CC with a CL of $675, Express Card with a CL of $500, Target Card with a CL of $200.  My income is about $70k/yr.  My CC ulitz was around 23%.

Starting Score: 528
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
john398
Senior Contributor

@ogbo0006 wrote:

When I applied for this Southwest credit card my EQ score was 620.  I do not know what my TQ or my EX scores were.  Chase pulled all 3 credit bureaus.  Currently I haven't had any lates in 7 months, I had one public record (unpaid credit card) from 2011 that has since been paid in full.  For my credit profile I have a home mortgage, about 25k in student loans that are currently deferred, a Capital One Cash Rewards CC with a CL of $2000, First Premier Bank CC with a CL of $675, Express Card with a CL of $500, Target Card with a CL of $200.  My income is about $70k/yr.  My CC ulitz was around 23%.

Thanks ogbo, I think I probably need to get mine down a lot more before I apply, I am north of 50%

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.