cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card AU

tag
makeitright

Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card AU

I have seen different responses on this board and hope someone can help me.  After returning from a trip on Southwest and then trying to book another my fiancee applied for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier card to get the 50,000 bonus miles.  He was approved with a $15,000 CL and added me as an AU.  Woo hoo !!!  Hoping and praying they report AU's as I am in the rebuilding stage and this will do WONDERS for my utilization.  Does anyone know for sure if they report ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card AU

Chase reports AU to CRAs. Whether or not the CRAS can match your information to the TL is a different story. Problems usually occur if you and the primary account holder have different surnames, addresses etc.
Message 2 of 6
makeitright

Thank you for your response.  I am hopeful - we have shared the same address for 13 years....lol.  Some things here are in my name and some in his so hopefully they will make the match.  What do you think this will do my my score - if I understand correctly utilization is about 35% for my score ?  I long for the day somebody gives me a credit card with a $15,000 line ! 

Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Util is 35% of your score but without more information its hard to tell the impact to your score.
Message 4 of 6
makeitright

Well if they can match me and report it I'll take whatever I can get !  Time to sit back now and let the late payments age off.  I am thankful for no collections, judgements, etc.  Eveything is now on autopay and I am just trying to get my utilization down - hope this helps !

Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

No doubt an increase in util will help. Good for you for setting up auto-pay. Just monitor your CR's to see if it does report
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.