Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest Rapid Rewards...how hard?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Southwest Rapid Rewards...how hard?

Just wondering if they are BK friendly and how high a score. I'm starting to want one in the future due to my boss giving me voucher from their rewards program and I'm thinking I am liking this free trip across the country...less hawaii Smiley Sad

BK discharge is one year, scores hover around 650-670. several inquiries will fall off in september , as well as some neg accoutns from the past, anad more to follow next year.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Southwest Rapid Rewards...how hard?

I don't know the details on this card but often your best bet is to look on whogavemecredit.com and look both at the scores and the bankruptcy column. If you see people with a bankruptcy that received credit, check the comments section - often they will note what year it was discharged. Goodluck!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is a chase card
Message 3 of 4
jp_dlp
Contributor

whoisjohngalt7 wrote:
Just wondering if they are BK friendly and how high a score. I'm starting to want one in the future due to my boss giving me voucher from their rewards program and I'm thinking I am liking this free trip across the country...less hawaii Smiley Sad

BK discharge is one year, scores hover around 650-670. several inquiries will fall off in september , as well as some neg accoutns from the past, anad more to follow next year.

I've had this card since 2006, they do have AF $56 but so far it has been worth it with all the free tickets i've accumulated over the span of 3 years.. I know less hawaii but other than that, nice card.. Mine is the visa signature, doesn't report the limit, only high balance which in my case is my total avalable CL since I maxed it out then paid it off.. they pulled EX on me, including CLI request, was around 690-710 at the time..

Goodluck...
Current Fico Score
EX: 660 EQ: 680 TR: 690
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.