New Contributor
whoisjohngalt7

Southwest Rapid Rewards...how hard?

Just wondering if they are BK friendly and how high a score. I'm starting to want one in the future due to my boss giving me voucher from their rewards program and I'm thinking I am liking this free trip across the country...less hawaii :smileysad:

BK discharge is one year, scores hover around 650-670. several inquiries will fall off in september , as well as some neg accoutns from the past, anad more to follow next year.
Valued Contributor
debtisgood

Re: Southwest Rapid Rewards...how hard?

I don't know the details on this card but often your best bet is to look on whogavemecredit.com and look both at the scores and the bankruptcy column. If you see people with a bankruptcy that received credit, check the comments section - often they will note what year it was discharged. Goodluck!
Regular Contributor
carlos1102

that is a chase card
Contributor
jp_dlp

whoisjohngalt7 wrote:
Just wondering if they are BK friendly and how high a score. I'm starting to want one in the future due to my boss giving me voucher from their rewards program and I'm thinking I am liking this free trip across the country...less hawaii :smileysad:

BK discharge is one year, scores hover around 650-670. several inquiries will fall off in september , as well as some neg accoutns from the past, anad more to follow next year.

I've had this card since 2006, they do have AF $56 but so far it has been worth it with all the free tickets i've accumulated over the span of 3 years.. I know less hawaii but other than that, nice card.. Mine is the visa signature, doesn't report the limit, only high balance which in my case is my total avalable CL since I maxed it out then paid it off.. they pulled EX on me, including CLI request, was around 690-710 at the time..

Goodluck...
Current Fico Score
EX: 660 EQ: 680 TR: 690

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+