Established Contributor
cdtotten

Southwest Visa - Chase

Just curious what peopel's thoughts are regarding this card. I fly about 10-15 times a year and prefer to fly Southwest, so considered adding this card to my list. I do currently have a chase freedom ($15k line), in addition to an Amex Blue ($18k limit), and alliant visa ($15k limit). FICOs in the mid 740s currently.

Anyone have the card and like/dislike it?

Starting Score: 627 EQ, 621 TU - 11/15/08
Current Score: 778 EQ, 781 TU, 778 EXP 07/20/12 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 800 EQ & TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
Padunkadunk

Re: Southwest Visa - Chase

I personally love this card and it's my go-to card. If you tend to fly Southwest, you can rack up rapid rewards points very quickly seeing as you get 2x points on Southwest flights, related hotels and car rental services. Another thing I really like about this card is rapid rewards will send you emails all the time for opportunities to get free points. With all of that, you tend to accumulate points very fast! Not to mention the signup bonus is 25-50k points depending on if you go with the preferred card or not. Rapid rewards customer service is very polite as well. I've had nothing but good experiences with this card. I do have a freedom as well.

Wells Fargo Platinum Visa 05/2007 $1800 CL ----- AMEX Blue Cash Everyday 05/2008 $8500 CL ----- Best Buy CC 10/2010 $2500 CL ----- Chase Freedom Visa 01/2011 $3000 CL ----- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Signature 07/2011 $5000 CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+