Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest Visa - Chase

tag
ars432s
Valued Member

Southwest Visa - Chase

Anyone know what the requirements are for approval of a Southwest Visa by Chase, or who they pull? I travel frequently with Southwest and would love to be able to rack up the points. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Southwest Visa - Chase

@ars432s wrote:

Anyone know what the requirements are for approval of a Southwest Visa by Chase, or who they pull? I travel frequently with Southwest and would love to be able to rack up the points. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I can't help you on the Credit Card info but you can always join Southwests Rapid Rewards program and if you do get the CC, they will transfer your membership. If you fly that frequently on them it might be worth a look.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied a few weeks ago and was denied. They pulled EQ in TX and the only reason for the denial was "excessive inquiries" ... I have 9.  Obviously they don't like too many. 
Message 3 of 4
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I was getting these pre-approval invites from them every other week for months and probably at the end of May I accepted. I am in PA and they pulled TU. Truthfully, I expected more than the 4K limit they assigned but when I spoke to the analyst she assured me in 3 months if I treated the card well and nothing major changed to my credit/financial standing, they would grant a CLI. If it makes a difference, there is a $39 AF. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.