cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sovereign / Santander Sphere Credit Card Info?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sovereign / Santander Sphere Credit Card Info?

I know we have a post for an approval but wanted to break off of that and if anyone that has applied or will apply can fill in:

Who do they pull?

BK Friendly?

Score?

Limit?

How long have you had them?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: Sovereign / Santander Sphere Credit Card Info?

I was approved while FIA handled it, but it's nothing special and not worth the inquiry or new account. In October they are changing their name to Santander and say they'll have new products, so maybe they'll change this. There used to be an option to redeem points for cash, but that looks to be removed now.

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I was approved while FIA handled it, but it's nothing special and not worth the inquiry or new account. In October they are changing their name to Santander and say they'll have new products, so maybe they'll change this. There used to be an option to redeem points for cash, but that looks to be removed now.

I'm most interested if the Santander Bank Products including this credit card will follow what in the past has been very subprime santander Auto Loans.

Like will they approve with BK, with like low 600's score type thing or if they are trying to move themselves more prime with banking products.

Message 3 of 6
waiter
Regular Contributor

Allright, Just applied for it , not instant at all, checked MPM, and no inquiry so far. message said 10 days. looks like total manual.

Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@waiter wrote:

Allright, Just applied for it , not instant at all, checked MPM, and no inquiry so far. message said 10 days. looks like total manual.

YAY... What's some of your info... update as soon as you hear something Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
waiter
Regular Contributor

No baddies, ever, AAoA  2.1 years. I have alots of new accounts like 5 or 6 opened in past 6 months. I suspect they gonna check EXP which is my lowest due to inquiries, I have like total of 22 inq's past 2 years and maybe 4 to 5 are in past 6 months. utilization low, 2%. and around 45 total reporting trade lines. 11 are closed.

EXP score Fako is 716 right now, due to inq's and new accounts. I really dont have my hopes up for this card but since its santander, i wanted to test the waters.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.