Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedway gas card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Speedway gas card

Hello all ,
         I was hoping someone here has any experience with the Speedway card issued by ssa. was wondering how easy it is to get approved/average credit lines granted.If they offer any kind of discounts or rewards.I am looking for a gas card to add to the mix of cards and this is where I generally buy gas from.Any help is greatly appreciated !
                                       Thanks in advance,
                                                           lynn Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Speedway gas card

Lynn -- What can I help you with?  I just got my Speedway SuperAmerica card back in January with a $400 CL.  I filed a Ch. 13 BK in January 2002 and it was discharged in January 2007.  My scores are:

TU -- 602
EQ -- 651
EX -- 671

I livein Kentucky and SSA pulled Experian for credit.  They reviewed it and sent the cards out the next day.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Speedway gas card

Thank you so much James, you were such a big help.I decided to chance it and applied (allthough my EX score is not as high as yours , wtg )! Thought they may be a good choice to track spending and pif.Didn't get an instant approval , but at least I wasn't instantly declined lol
Got an email with this message "Your application has been received and will be reviewed in the order in which it was received. If approved, your credit card(s) will be mailed to you in a timely
matter.Thank you for choosing Speedway SuperAmerica as your credit card provider."
 lol anyway , thanks again , your input was extremely appreciated.
                                                                      Thanks,
                                                                               lynn Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.