Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spiegel..

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Spiegel..

Tiff... your first post said you were pre-approved... then in the last post you said you did cold app.

If you clicked the link for pre-approve and they offered you a card then that's pre-approved, if I applied it would be cold app because the pre-approval link says there are no codes for me. 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

Tiff... your first post said you were pre-approved... then in the last post you said you did cold app.

If you clicked the link for pre-approve and they offered you a card then that's pre-approved, if I applied it would be cold app because the pre-approval link says there are no codes for me. 

My error.... I was thinking Target. Yes I clicked the link provided and entered my information. Sorry Creditaddict.

Message 12 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I checked it for myself, partner, and both my mom and dad... none of us are pre-approved and our scores range from very similar to you up to like 750.  I don't get the system!
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
I checked it for myself, partner, and both my mom and dad... none of us are pre-approved and our scores range from very similar to you up to like 750.  I don't get the system!

That makes no sense at all... as you can see my scores absolutely tank. I only own sub-prime cards with no limit over $450...... No CLI (ever) across the board on neither of them. Unless they saw that I had no store cards on my file at all I have no idea. Unable to obtain a secured from a bank....

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.