Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
New Contributor

Re: Spirit Airlines Mastercard Issued by FIA

I have experience with this card. I've been an AU since we opened it in 2011. My niece and I share it. I don't remember her FICO at the time but it was prob high 600's low 700's. She moved to FL from IN, where we're from, and we started with $3k CL. I used it heavy in the beginning to fly there and for purchases, made payments for a few months, then PIF. She did the same thing. Between the 2 of us, we racked up a ton of points. The card sat at 0 balance for over a year, and I just did a CLI through the website, SP, and got bumped to $10k.

I've flown to spend time with her a couple of times now, for $10 RT from Chicago to FL. Best part is that a RT ticket on non peak times is often only 5000 points and $10. The only sucky part is the baggage fees, but for $10 RT, I don't care. LOL We still have prob 30-40k points left.

Valued Contributor

Re: Spirit Airlines Mastercard Issued by FIA

Was just instantly approved last week for 6k and was sent an EX FICO of 711.

Looking forward to flying with them from here in Florida.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.