Senior Contributor

Sport Chalet VISA new card look

Received my statement today and inside came a small brochure notifying me the new card look as well as the rewards. The new card looks PRIME its HOT looking hahha! Anyone else have this card?

(EQ FICO ---) (EX FICO ---) (TU FICO ---) Gardening Since 07/15/15 For All 3 Credit Bureaus
(EQ Inquiries --) (EX inquiries --) (TU Inquiries --) All of my 3 Credit Cards are Secured with a $300 Credit Limit.
Established Contributor

Re: Sport Chalet VISA new card look

i have no clue what sport chalet is, but i'd love to see the card. Pic?

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Senior Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sport Chalet operates 54 owned stores in Southern & Northern California, Arizona, Nevada, and most recently in Utah

They carry all your sporting equipment. Since they just sent me the notification they still carry the same desing online, and dont have the new design online. I shall receive my new card in early november the rewards are way more better as well. I currently have the platinum and would like the Signature versionn by next year. They offer both platinum abd signature when applying.

(EQ FICO ---) (EX FICO ---) (TU FICO ---) Gardening Since 07/15/15 For All 3 Credit Bureaus
(EQ Inquiries --) (EX inquiries --) (TU Inquiries --) All of my 3 Credit Cards are Secured with a $300 Credit Limit.
Senior Contributor

Also the Sport Chalet credit card is owned by US Bank Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

could be the old one... 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9

2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Senior Contributor

@creditnocash yes you are correct, the new one though is way more better. The visa logo looks metallic, also PLATINUM is under the visa logo. Looks pretty good. Can't find a pic anyhwhere maybe because its recent. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Was looking at their page on this card. They say it has 2% rewards on "everyday purchases." Have you given this card much use, and do you find that to be the case? From their website:

Enjoy Earning Action Pass™ Reward Certificates2 
With Sport Chalet Visa!

Over 6% in rewards at Sport Chalet1  
2 points per net $1 spent on Sport Chalet purchases  
2% in rewards everywhere else3
 More than 1 point per net $2 spent on everyday purchases
Receive a $10 Action Pass™ Reward Certificates2 automatically when
you reach 300 points
Amex BCE 6k; Amex Hhonors 4k; Quicksilver 3.5k; Chase Freedom 3k; Desert Schools 3k; Bank Americard 1.5k; Discover IT 1k; Sallie Mae 650
Lowe's 9k; Sam's Club 8.5k; Walmart 4k; Chevron 2k
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.