Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsman Guide. SCT

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Sportsman Guide. SCT

I noticed after many months of not being able to get the sct to work on Their visa cards. after every site i visit now they are coming up. Any info about this card? the last time i took people advice i jumped on the Total Rewards Card. and to my Dissapointment. they gave me a pultry. 1250 credit limit. how about this one guys?. just trying to of course pad the util. Smiley Wink

My AAoA has long been shot. as fico told me im not earning a single point in that catagorie. so may as well

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: Sportsman Guide. SCT

OMG your name and address is showing

DELETE DELETE!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

thanks. It was in the background. will repost it.

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking at all the cards in your sig.... I don't see why you would even bother with this card.

Message 4 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking at all the cards in your sig.... I don't see why you would even bother with this card.

I don't want it. was just asking about it. they mostly sell. lots of hunting gear. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't want it. was just asking about it. they mostly sell. lots of hunting gear. Smiley Wink

@taxi818,

Please delete from your public image also.. Your info. is still showing there...

Message 6 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818,

Please delete from your public image also.. Your info. is still showing there...

Thank you.

Message 7 of 17
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

After about 5 mos. of trying I finally got that pop-up and accepted it. SG was the first Comenity card I got a little over a year ago and it has the highest CL of the 4 I currently have. They started me off with $7K (my second highest after starting my rebuild in Aug. 13') and they just recently gave me a SP bump to $7500. But after that the Comenity starting imits got progressively smaller with my recect TR Visa approval being the lowest.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 8 of 17
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

After about 5 mos. of trying I finally got that pop-up and accepted it. SG was the first Comenity card I got a little over a year ago and it has the highest CL of the 4 I currently have. They started me off with $7K (my second highest after starting my rebuild in Aug. 13') and they just recently gave me a SP bump to $7500. But after that the Comenity starting imits got progressively smaller with my recect TR Visa approval being the lowest.

Really. even time i visit the site now the pop up comes. its kind of annoying. but at least i guess i passed some kind of threshold to be offered their visa cards now. i took the Total Rewards. as about 10 months ago. i could never get the pop up. to my surprise 1250 limit. but ok. i will use it a little. and see if it grows. what was your TR visa limit? i thought mine was very low.

Message 9 of 17
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I remember you replied to my original post the other day...they started me at $2K and I hit the button and got it up to $2.5K. All of my Comenity SP CLI's  have been few and far between and in small $500 increments. So rather than wait 5 years just to possible get this card to $5K, I may just close it.

AMEX Blue Cash Evdy-$10K ll Capital One Venture VS-$15K Discover It-$6K ll Wells Fargo Visa-$6K ll USAA Cash Rew. Visa-$13K

ll Chase Sapphire Prefereed VS-$5K ll Capital One QS
Visa Signature-$5K ll OCCU Beaver Visa-$1.5K ll AMEX Green-NPSL ll Macy's-$2.5K ll Wal Mart Mastercard/Synchrony-$2K ll
Chase/BP Gas-$500 ll Sears/Citi-$2k ll Pay-Pal Smart Connect/Synchrony-$3.5K ll Best Buy/Citi-$4K ll Sportsman's Guide

Visa-$7.5K ll
Coldwater Creek M/C-$5K ll Credit Union Visa-$2.5K ll FNBO AMEX-$8K ll Barclay Rewards WMC-$2.5K ll Chase Freedom-$1.5K
ll Camping World Good Sam Visa-$2.75K ll Union Plus Mastercard/Capital One-$2K ll Total Rewards Visa-Comenity-$2.5K

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.