Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spreadsheet for Credit Cards? PLS HLP!

tag
Jdear148
Valued Member

Spreadsheet for Credit Cards? PLS HLP!

Good morning yall!

I am trying to come up with a good spreadsheet for managing my credit cards. Something that will show all my pertinent info about the cards such as (but not limited to) date aquired, limit, utilization, statement cut date, due date, apr, special apr, and last CLI recieved. 

Does anyone have a good spreadsheet they have made or found that does most, all, or more of these things? If so, would you mind emailing me the spreadsheet? I will give my email via a PM.

Thanks yall!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Spreadsheet for Credit Cards? PLS HLP!

I don't have one but if you have Excel it would be very easy to make one to keep track of the info you listed.  You're not making any calculations so all you have to is enter the info you want to track and be done.  Really wouldnt take more than 10 minutes

Message 2 of 6
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Keratella posted a good version of theirs here:  I have been using it as well.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Credit-Card-Spread-Sheet-for-opening-dates-CLI-CL-s-etc...

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 3 of 6
Kay_Cee
Regular Contributor

Good morning!  if you PM me I can send you one.  It's got formulas and macro to track everything for you.  It's pretty slick.

Let me know if you want it.

Message 4 of 6
Jdear148
Valued Member

Thanks for all the help yall! This is why I love this board! I now have two good options and can decide on which one suits my needs better. I think it goes without saying but I really appreciate this community's willingness to help! 

Message 5 of 6
joedtx
Valued Contributor

The Man Who Can always has a great insight and frequently shows his spreadsheets which are right on the money Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.