Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spree Thoughts?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Spree Thoughts?

I posted in business but no one is commenting and since some is personal I figured I would move here... Mods feel free to delete the bsuiness one Smiley Happy

My partner and I need some business credit and I would like to see as much of it in the form of Lines of Credit (like that you write checks off of not credit cards) as possible and if they are personal that is okay is option 2.  Some credit cards also but preference on lines... We will also have ZERO debt when we go on this spree!

We recently started banking with USBank for business and also have Chase for Business Checking.

We are also members of Penfed

We already have all the accounts and credit lines from Navy we can get without doing a personal loan which i don't want.

I'm thinking... let me know other places I'm missing and if the order is wrong:

1. Amex CLI the business account (my partner)

2. USBank Personal and Business Credit card and Personal and Business LOC (would be fantastic if that was all done on 1 pull) My partner and I both will apply for these most likely

3. Penfed - increase the line of credit my partner has ($500) and apply for a credit card?

3. Chase Ink and Business line of credit but not hopeful on that my partner and I will both apply for 1 each (I actually applied yesterday for myself and it went pending)

5. Capital One Venture (I can't make it past all these HUGE CL's I keep reading) my partner most likely

6. Bank of America Business Partner has 2 personal cards) can you move Credit Lines between personal and business at time of approval?

7. maybe request partners barclay USAir card back up in CL since over the 2 or so years we have had it he has been CLD twice and this will be the first time it's paid off but it really is at the very bottom of an important list!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Spree Thoughts?

For PenFed my guess is that $500 is the 'Thrifty Credit Service' that was an option on the checking account. I don't think you can ask for a CLI on that but apply separately for the PLOC. I'd definitely do that along with the CC.

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

is my order good?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I would bump PenFed and Chase above US Bank.  Aren't they known for being tough to deal with?  I don't think he will have any issues getting the PLOC and cc from PenFed.  

Message 4 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I don't think US Bank will pull EQ like Penfed though. They seem to go for EX first then TU secondary in CA, so your order should be good. I think people getting huge Venture limits is really a crap shoot though. I'd wait for them to bump the bonus.
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:
I don't think US Bank will pull EQ like Penfed though. They seem to go for EX first then TU secondary in CA, so your order should be good. I think people getting huge Venture limits is really a crap shoot though. I'd wait for them to bump the bonus.

I would only do cap1 for either of us if it was showing pre-qual for the line that is min. $5k approval

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.