Sprees

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sprees

@JSS3 wrote:
What's it at now?

(on mobile)

2 Years 8 Months. My Venture STILL has yet to report!

Message 21 of 22
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sprees

@pizza1 wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:
@Anonymous
Random...but how did u come up with your handle?

(I always wondered lol)

LOL..IDK...I was sitting here one day and decided to regster, and since Im single, no kids I ordered a lot of pizza, LOL. I had pizza next to me on the desk while registering, so it made senseSmiley Happy

Sorry, nothing useful to contribute to this conversation but I could definitely eat pizza every day of the week. I usually now order only once a week but there have been times I'd eat it for days on end, sometimes weeks. Little Caesar's, Hungry Howies are the cheaper yet good enough pizza. Then you have Dominos, which surprising for the cost is fantastic; I love their new sauce/dough. I order from a local Italian pizzeria. Other than that; not a fan of anyone else's pizza. Man... pizza. I want to eat pizza right now. 

And I agree, it's great that Pizza went on an app spree like that because in 1-2 years; she's going to have such a thick file it'll be rediculously easy in the future to apply for credit. I'm hoping to attain at some point if I garden... yeah, at least a minimum of 2 years age on every single card I own. Seems to be the magic number. I will probably apply for about 5-6 cards at the end of this month when my scores are 660+ across the board, I'm going to have to recon my ass off because of utilization but I should be alright.

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.