Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Springstone Patient Financing Credit Card - Comenity Bank

tag
aqualife
Valued Member

Springstone Patient Financing Credit Card - Comenity Bank

Hi all! Would anybody happen to know more about the Springstone Credit Card? Unfortunately, my dentist does not accept Care Credit, which I was approved for several months back. They do, however, accept Springstone. I noticed this card was on the list of Comenity Cards. Does that mean there's a way to get approved for this card with only a soft pull? I figured I would ask before I went ahead and applied through their website. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Springstone Patient Financing Credit Card - Comenity Bank

@aqualife wrote:

Hi all! Would anybody happen to know more about the Springstone Credit Card? Unfortunately, my dentist does not accept Care Credit, which I was approved for several months back. They do, however, accept Springstone. I noticed this card was on the list of Comenity Cards. Does that mean there's a way to get approved for this card with only a soft pull? I figured I would ask before I went ahead and applied through their website. Thanks in advance for any advice.

If it's like the other dental card, they have a way "in office" to check for pre-approval.

Message 2 of 4
aqualife
Valued Member

@Creditaddict wrote:

@aqualife wrote:

If it's like the other dental card, they have a way "in office" to check for pre-approval.

Ohhh, very interesting! That makes a lot of sense. I will have to ask my dentist this week. Thank you for potentially saving me a hard inquiry. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@aqualife wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@aqualife wrote:

Ohhh, very interesting! That makes a lot of sense. I will have to ask my dentist this week. Thank you for potentially saving me a hard inquiry. Smiley Happy

"Smile Generation" was what I was trying to think of earlier... I had to push for them to do it in office and not so sure it completely worked right but worth at least a call to see if it's an option before you cold apply but in the end if you need it you will have to try.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.