Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spun the Wheel Anyway-Had to Satisfy My Curiousity

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Spun the Wheel Anyway-Had to Satisfy My Curiousity

Well I did it-I applied for AMEX PRG (even though I'm certain I told the app taker REGULAR gold). Anyway-Declined. I still don't have the specifics yet, but I'm pretty sure I already know a couple of them. Yes I realize it made at least one more inquiry, but it was going to literally bug the living you-know-what out of me if I didn't find out! Well I got 7 good pieces of credit out of the app spree and I'm satisfied--considering about 6 mos. ago I though as far as credit-I wouldn't even be able to buy a piece of bread-LOL! Now I'm OFFICIALLY DONE and it's "garden time".

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Spun the Wheel Anyway-Had to Satisfy My Curiousity

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Well I did it-I applied for AMEX PRG (even though I'm certain I told the app taker REGULAR gold). Anyway-Declined. I still don't have the specifics yet, but I'm pretty sure I already know a couple of them. Yes I realize it made at least one more inquiry, but it was going to literally bug the living you-know-what out of me if I didn't find out! Well I got 7 good pieces of credit out of the app spree and I'm satisfied--considering about 6 mos. ago I though as far as credit-I wouldn't even be able to buy a piece of bread-LOL! Now I'm OFFICIALLY DONE and it's "garden time".

Sorry for the denial Smiley Sad

head for the garden plant the new seedlings and in 6 months try again for that Amex

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.