tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: State Farm Credit Card

Do you know which CRA they pull?

Message 11 of 26
Established Contributor

They pulled TU for me, I live in AZ., and have done a soft pull on TU once since I have had it.

The hard inquiry fell off my CR in 4 months as well.Smiley Happy

Message Edited by plasticman on 08-10-2009 09:47 PM
Message 12 of 26
laz98
Senior Contributor

@plasticman wrote:

They pulled TU for me, I live in AZ., and have done a soft pull on TU once since I have had it.

The hard inquiry fell off my CR in 4 months as well.Smiley Happy

Message Edited by plasticman on 08-10-2009 09:47 PM

lucky you!!!  Smiley Happy    if only my inquiries could be more like your inquiries...Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 26
Established Contributor

This gift only seems to happen on my TU report. EQ. and EX. seem to have a long memory. LOL
Message 14 of 26
hemi961
Regular Contributor

I'm in AZ too and they pulled TU. From all I read prior to applying it seems that they primarily pull TU no matter where you live.
Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is approval instant?
Message 16 of 26
laz98
Senior Contributor

@hemi961 wrote:
I'm in AZ too and they pulled TU. From all I read prior to applying it seems that they primarily pull TU no matter where you live.

REALLY!!!!  that's very good to hear....my TU will only have 3 inquiries at the end of the month.  everyone seems to pull EQ & EX where i live.

Message 17 of 26
Established Contributor

If you have insurance with State Farm and want a quick approval call or go see your insurance agent. I knew instantly when I applied for that primary reason. If you call into State Farm Bank or apply online I beleive it may take 48 hours or more to find out the answer.

Incidentally, your State Farm Agent gets some sort of reward if you apply through them. So it is better for you and them if you include your agent in the application process.

Message 18 of 26
hemi961
Regular Contributor

My approval wasn't instant, I called the next day and was approved. I don't remember if they had an automated system or not, but it seems that I spoke to someone. Do a search on here for TU pullers and I think State farm will come up quite often. Best of luck.
Message 19 of 26
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@plasticman wrote:

If you have insurance with State Farm and want a quick approval call or go see your insurance agent. I knew instantly when I applied for that primary reason. If you call into State Farm Bank or apply online I beleive it may take 48 hours or more to find out the answer.

Incidentally, your State Farm Agent gets some sort of reward if you apply through them. So it is better for you and them if you include your agent in the application process.

Spiffs are good. He'll love ya for it!

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.