Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Farm Credit Card

tag
Established Contributor

Re: State Farm Credit Card

@laz98 wrote:

@hemi961 wrote:
I'm in AZ too and they pulled TU. From all I read prior to applying it seems that they primarily pull TU no matter where you live.

REALLY!!!!  that's very good to hear....my TU will only have 3 inquiries at the end of the month.  everyone seems to pull EQ & EX where i live.

Keep in mind when I applied I asked the specific question which CRA they would pull and they said it could vary.

However, almost all of the hard pulls for my cards etc.. have been EX. out here. With the obvious exception of NFCU who always pulls EQ.

The only other company who pulled EQ. for me was Discover.

Message 21 of 26
Established Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@plasticman wrote:

If you have insurance with State Farm and want a quick approval call or go see your insurance agent. I knew instantly when I applied for that primary reason. If you call into State Farm Bank or apply online I beleive it may take 48 hours or more to find out the answer.

Incidentally, your State Farm Agent gets some sort of reward if you apply through them. So it is better for you and them if you include your agent in the application process.

Spiffs are good. He'll love ya for it!

SHE  was very pleased to help.

Message 22 of 26
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Oh goodness gracious...
Message 23 of 26
Established Contributor

LOL!Smiley Very Happy
Message 24 of 26
Established Contributor

@hemi961 wrote:
My approval wasn't instant, I called the next day and was approved. I don't remember if they had an automated system or not, but it seems that I spoke to someone. Do a search on here for TU pullers and I think State farm will come up quite often. Best of luck.

+1

You are exactly right...I have read the same threads.

Message Edited by plasticman on 08-10-2009 10:22 PM
Message 25 of 26
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Well if they are a consistent TU puller they will have to go on my list. I'm a little thin in that department.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.