Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State farm bank visa??

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: State farm bank visa??

ah ...I figured that about the hard pull vs soft......I called my agent and was told that ...not sure she really new what I meant....also said that I was preapproved fro a car loan as well.....

oh well....Ill just pass on it for now ..I do not need the inq at the moment

Message 11 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

ah ...I figured that about the hard pull vs soft......I called my agent and was told that ...not sure she really new what I meant....also said that I was preapproved fro a car loan as well.....

oh well....Ill just pass on it for now ..I do not need the inq at the moment

Good choice Smiley Happy  SF Bank is very conservative... I was denied last year... but was able to get a mortgage for 175k and a Chase Visa with a 5k limit, and AMEX Zync with NPSL... go figure... 

I also have Checking, Savings, Mutual Funds, Life, 3 Cars, 2 Homes, daughter's life, husbands life, 1M umbrella ... all through them... but they still didn't want me to have their Visa last year Smiley Sad  Oh well, Chase got me a Visa!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 12 of 15
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Yeah....I don't believe this is a pre approved app.....I'll pass...thanks for your input .....

Message 13 of 15
GoingTo800
Contributor

As for growing with you... I have had mine since 05 and recently requested a CLI and was denied, no baddies since my BK in 04 and stuck at the same 6500 limit. I use this card regularly and have maxed it out more than once and paid it off and when it has a large balance my payments have always been 500 plus. Rather ticked I got denied >.>
Equifax Feb 2012 690
TU Feb 2012 720
Message 14 of 15
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@GoingTo800 wrote:
As for growing with you... I have had mine since 05 and recently requested a CLI and was denied, no baddies since my BK in 04 and stuck at the same 6500 limit. I use this card regularly and have maxed it out more than once and paid it off and when it has a large balance my payments have always been 500 plus. Rather ticked I got denied >.>

If mine grows, great...if not, I'm not gonna lose a lot of sleep over it.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.