Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statement closind date change

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Statement closind date change

I just wonder if any other lender allow changing statement closing date?  I just calldd chase to change my closing date, and because it's already pass the date i want, they xtend my billing cycle to next month. So my BA card will report after 3xCLi with Amex

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Statement closind date change

Discover allows you to change the due date after you've held the card for a while (60 days IIRC, I'd have to look to verify that) (EDIT: it's 90 days, my bad)

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi, Sync, and BoA did all mine to the same day!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

and Barclay!

Message 4 of 7
happypill
Valued Contributor

Cap1 allows this.

Message 5 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@happypill wrote:

Cap1 allows this.

+1

Your future due date will go into effect within two billing cycles. Until then, bills are due on your current due date.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did this for all of my cards. They were spread out all over the month, which wasn't a massive deal since I just had reminders set for each, but it makes it easier with them being on the same day.

I was able to change them all online, except for AmEx for which you have to contact them (I did a live chat). All accomodated me without issue.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.