cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statement drop last night NO bonus points.

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Statement drop last night NO bonus points.

Just got off the phone with J.P. Morgan Chase executive line to inquire where are my bonus points.   The representative very nice lady by the way put me on hold came back  and responded that my points would not be available until the next statement drops in October.    And yes it took me 2 1/2 weeks. 

I guess my real question is has anybody Else experienced this?   image.png

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Statement drop last night NO bonus points.

Yes, same experience here.  Got card on 8/31 and statement dropped last night.  The 100k points were not added yet, despite meeting the minimum spend.  No biggie, I can wait out another statement.  

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow... that's disappointing. Well I hope your points do post next month. Keep us posted.

Message 3 of 10
TruBlu
Contributor

So let's get this straight - First the metal cards are on back order and now the bonus points are on back order too??
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TruBlu wrote:
So let's get this straight - First the metal cards are on back order and now the bonus points are on back order too??

This made me lol. 

I don't think Chase expected this much demand. 

Message 5 of 10
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow... that's disappointing. Well I hope your points do post next month. Keep us posted.

I will. 

Message 6 of 10
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@TruBlu wrote:

LOL.    Yes the points are on backorder.  J.P. Morgan Chase said you need to read the fine print. 

Message 7 of 10
noobody
Established Contributor

I read somewhere before

If you meet the spending requirement less 7 days before statement cut, you may NOT get the bonus points on that statement

Because Chase needs time to Generate those points

This is not a joke, and maybe total irrelevant to this CSR situation, but it was out there for other UR cards like CSP and Freedom Etc.

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saleen, I was approved last month, but my statement does not close until October 12th. I believe that we need to wait after mind-October. Most of the members that were approved in August, the first statement does not close/cut until /after mid October.

Message 9 of 10
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Saleen, I was approved last month, but my statement does not close until October 12th. I believe that we need to wait after mind-October. Most of the members that were approved in August, the first statement does not close/cut until /after mid October.

My statement dropped on 7th September I received an email on 10th September saying that my statement was ready to be reviewed. I reviewed my statement and noticed that the bonus was not on there so I guess I will have to wait until the middle of October or my next statement date. Thanks Chase. I still love you CHASE!!!!   

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.