Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statements and Walmart

tag
Viperlx
New Contributor

Statements and Walmart

I have a problem here, I had this card since December 2012 and only have a statement generated for January 2013.  I don't shop there because I don't live close and I am out of the country 3 out of 4 weeks every month.  Can I use this credit to pay for something online, like bills or something?

I want to generate a higher limit but they won't budge because I never use the card.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mike1inTX
Valued Member

Re: Statements and Walmart

Hi,

If the Walmart card is a store card, It may be also used at Sams Club and on line at Walmart.com

If the card is a Walmart Discover card, it may be used anywhere Discover is accepted.

Walmart.com brings the store to you. Ship to your home, business or great for gift giving.

Store cards are limited but this may give an option for use.

Hope this helps.

ScoresSmiley Embarassed
EX 820
EQ 823
TU 819
BK 08/08
Message 2 of 4
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

if it is the discover verison you can use it for anything and anywere discover is accepted but if not only on walmart.com or in store

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 3 of 4
minipoly1
Contributor

@Viperlx wrote:

I have a problem here, I had this card since December 2012 and only have a statement generated for January 2013.  I don't shop there because I don't live close and I am out of the country 3 out of 4 weeks every month.  Can I use this credit to pay for something online, like bills or something?

I want to generate a higher limit but they won't budge because I never use the card.

If it's a store card, and you happen to love Starbuck, just purchase a starbuck giftcard from them. free shipping.

Amex BCE $17,600 | CSP $6,200 | PayPal Extras MC $3,000 | Discover $3,000 | BofA $3,000
Last app: Oct 1, 2013. No app until 2015 or new credit card with big bonus introduced.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.