Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of Application Pending ??

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Status of Application Pending ??

Your FICO scores are the status of any credit card application you apply for. In this economy and from now on you will need a min of 725 FICO score, and low utilization.  Most of the people who are getting approve for credit in today's economy are people who doesn't need credit.

I got approved for a Citi and Discover with 0% interest for 9 months.  I'm trying to figure how I can best use the cards.  I have no use for a BT, plus the 3% fee is a deterrent.  Had it not been for the 3% BT fee, I would have transferred the money to a savings account like I've done in the past.

I miss the good old credit days!

Message Edited by DI on 07-21-2009 05:56 PM
Message 11 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I think it's an internal rule at Chase --clean history for a minimum of two years.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 13
pattycake
Established Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:
Dont feel bad. I applied for Chase Business Card and they declined the app. I call few times and CSR's said they have no information and it is still being processed. I got the decline letter in the mail 5 days after the app. I am pretty sure CSR's know status but would not like to disclose the status. Strange Bank.

Same here, only the banker pulled my CB without explicitly telling me she was doing so.  I didn't want another credit card, I thought she was just linking my accounts for overdraft protection.  

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.