Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status quo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Status quo

Wow...I guess we all know now whose toes I stepped on...but like I said my post was not a judgement....just an observation in human behaviour. You seem to br VERY sensitive to my "rant". Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Do you feel better? LOL, I am just joking with you. I highly enjoy your comments and the reactions thereof. I myself like the sigs and to see various CL's. I was just curious about the overwhelming need to achieve the "highest CL's" possible. To each his or her own. Controversy is good when one can learn from it. If we all agreed with each other it would get very boring very quick. Don't take my comments to heart, it's just small talk. I appreciate your comments and truly hope you enjoy what remains of your day.
Message 31 of 34
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow...I guess we all know now whose toes I stepped on...but like I said my post was not a judgement....just an observation in human behaviour. You seem to br VERY sensitive to my "rant". Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Do you feel better? LOL, I am just joking with you. I highly enjoy your comments and the reactions thereof. I myself like the sigs and to see various CL's. I was just curious about the overwhelming need to achieve the "highest CL's" possible. To each his or her own. Controversy is good when one can learn from it. If we all agreed with each other it would get very boring very quick. Don't take my comments to heart, it's just small talk. I appreciate your comments and truly hope you enjoy what remains of your day.

Huh? Rambling in this post.

Signature needs updating
Message 32 of 34
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I can only speak for myself, and I don't post all my limits, cards, etc. on here.   It's like you haven't eaten in over a week, then you get the means to get some food.  You start gathering such food because you are hungry, and you feel good.  After some time you become satiated.  You don't have the need to horde such food, but if something comes along that you really like, you will get it.

Same way it was with me.  I had no credit, or credit wasn't in such good shape.  Started rebuilding and the situation improved.  I kept pushing and improving until I hit a point where it wasn't necessary.  So now I just gurard well what I have, but if a really good offer comes around that would benefit me, I'll grab it.

Hope that makes sense, it's late and I'm tired.

Have a FICO day!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally agree.  Thank you for sharing your insights about the subject.  I have learned so much from the members of these forums and I truly appreciate it.  I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  =)

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.