Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 701
Registered: ‎09-12-2011
0

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(

Congratulations!  Great card with a great starting limit!

FICOs: TU08 841 2/9/15 per Barclay; TU98 800 4/8/14; EQ04 769 6/8/14; EQ08 809 3/4/15; EX08 812 3/8/15 per MyFICO

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex Costco TE $19.3K; Amex BCE $12K; BofA Visa $10.1K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Citi Double Cash $11.6K; Citi Simplicity Visa $17.3K; Discover IT $26.5K; Fidelity Amex $25K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $20K; Sallie Mae WMC $17.5K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $24.5K; Walmart Discover $10K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 455
Registered: ‎01-04-2012
0

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(

Congrats enjoy!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,115
Registered: ‎10-31-2011
0

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(

Congrats!!! Now get back in the garden until you close on your home haha

ccpics2.jpg
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,673
Registered: ‎11-11-2012
0

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(


beb86 wrote:

Congrats!!! Now get back in the garden until you close on your home haha


Oh, the OP hasn't closed yet?   Mmmm.  If you are getting a mortgage, usually really is better to resist until closing, a small increase in mortgage rate will more than outdo any credit card savings.

Hopefully they either won't pull again, or the impact is too small for them to care.  Or you are paying cash....

Established Contributor
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011
0

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(


bs6054 wrote:

beb86 wrote:

Congrats!!! Now get back in the garden until you close on your home haha


Oh, the OP hasn't closed yet?   Mmmm.  If you are getting a mortgage, usually really is better to resist until closing, a small increase in mortgage rate will more than outdo any credit card savings.

Hopefully they either won't pull again, or the impact is too small for them to care.  Or you are paying cash....


We're paying cash Smiley Happy


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,115
Registered: ‎10-31-2011
0

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(


distantarray wrote:

bs6054 wrote:

beb86 wrote:

Congrats!!! Now get back in the garden until you close on your home haha


Oh, the OP hasn't closed yet?   Mmmm.  If you are getting a mortgage, usually really is better to resist until closing, a small increase in mortgage rate will more than outdo any credit card savings.

Hopefully they either won't pull again, or the impact is too small for them to care.  Or you are paying cash....


We're paying cash Smiley Happy


NICE!!!!

ccpics2.jpg
Established Contributor
Posts: 1,837
Registered: ‎08-20-2012
0

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(

Congrats

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.