Reply
Established Contributor
CribDuchess
Posts: 571
Registered: ‎09-12-2011

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(

Congratulations!  Great card with a great starting limit!

FICOs: TU08 808 1/3/14 per Wally; TU98 780 1/1/14; EQ 764 1/1/14; EX 808 1/1/14 per MyFICO

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex Costco TE $5K; Amex BCE $12K; BofA Visa $10.1K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom MC $7.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $13.4K; Discover IT $20K; Sallie Mae WMC $12.5K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $20K; Walmart Discover $10K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123
Posts: 452
Registered: ‎01-04-2012

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(

Congrats enjoy!

Valued Contributor
beb86
Posts: 1,117
Registered: ‎10-31-2011

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(

Congrats!!! Now get back in the garden until you close on your home haha

ccpics2.jpg
Valued Contributor
bs6054
Posts: 1,673
Registered: ‎11-11-2012

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(


beb86 wrote:

Congrats!!! Now get back in the garden until you close on your home haha


Oh, the OP hasn't closed yet?   Mmmm.  If you are getting a mortgage, usually really is better to resist until closing, a small increase in mortgage rate will more than outdo any credit card savings.

Hopefully they either won't pull again, or the impact is too small for them to care.  Or you are paying cash....

Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(


bs6054 wrote:

beb86 wrote:

Congrats!!! Now get back in the garden until you close on your home haha


Oh, the OP hasn't closed yet?   Mmmm.  If you are getting a mortgage, usually really is better to resist until closing, a small increase in mortgage rate will more than outdo any credit card savings.

Hopefully they either won't pull again, or the impact is too small for them to care.  Or you are paying cash....


We're paying cash :smileyhappy:


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
beb86
Posts: 1,117
Registered: ‎10-31-2011

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(


distantarray wrote:

bs6054 wrote:

beb86 wrote:

Congrats!!! Now get back in the garden until you close on your home haha


Oh, the OP hasn't closed yet?   Mmmm.  If you are getting a mortgage, usually really is better to resist until closing, a small increase in mortgage rate will more than outdo any credit card savings.

Hopefully they either won't pull again, or the impact is too small for them to care.  Or you are paying cash....


We're paying cash :smileyhappy:


NICE!!!!

ccpics2.jpg
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS
Posts: 1,837
Registered: ‎08-20-2012

Re: Stepped out the Garden =(

Congrats


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+